Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's the day after Christmas and....

I'm as stuffed as the Christmas Goose.

The Godfather of Soul has passed away ..R.I.P.

I have walls, a ceiling and a closet in my bedroom.

I don't have to go back to work until next Tuesday.

Carl was here.

I need to start working-out again.

I got a beautiful necklace from my husband for X-mas..

The holidays were nice.

my 13 year old nephew is alot taller than me already.

I can't stop eating junk.

I have the remote for a change.

I want another cookie.

I'm watching CLassic VH-1.

it rained today.

we cooked out on the grill today.

I'm tired.

the dogs are sleeping on the bed...

the S&P is up +6.41

it's 46 degrees outside.

these are just some observations from today.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

It's nice to know other people besides us cook on the grill during winter.

December 28, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs