Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hot Stock tip

Buy stock in any company that makes comforters. Particulary the ones sold at Wal-Mart. Yes, comforters 6 AND 7 bit the dust.

Last Tuesday I came home to white fluffy stuff all over the floor. So I head back out the door to Wal-mart. Not wanting to spend anymore money than I already have on comforters..I got the cheapest, crappiest comforter you could expect to get for $20. Ya know, the kind that are on beds in hotels (or the ones I stay at anyway). Come home from work on Wednesday and it was like deja vu....white fluffy stuff all over the floor and me heading back out to Wal-mart for another comforter. When I walk in the door the employees are like "look, the crazy comforter lady is back again".

So now the destructive but oh so cute poochies are being crated for the 45 mins. they are being left home alone and destroying comforters among other things. Here's a few just for shits and giggles: a couch pillow while I was in the shower, a bed pillow while we were sleeping, another pair of my shoes, two pairs of my slippers and oh yea...my spider plant was pulled out of the planter and tossed all about the house leaving potting soil all over the house including tables and the couch. Sons of bitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Oh...I can so relate to this. I, unfortunately, have two beagles who have developed quite a taste for Victoria's Secret bras.

Not cheap dog food by any stretch of the imagination.

March 11, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs